OPTIVE OMEGA™ UD Preservative-free
A unique combination formula containing linseed oil (a source of Omega-3) and osmoprotectants for rapid and long lasting relief of dry eye symptoms, and improvement in clinical signs of dry eye disease. Suitable for use following LASIK refractive surgery.
OPTIVE OMEGA™ UD provides lubrication and moisture to the surface of the eye, helping to support tear film stability and restoring natural osmotic balance.
Instructions for Use - To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not swallow solution
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch vial tip on any surface, and avoid direct contact with the eye
- Do not use after expiry date marked on the product
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Allow 5 minutes between the administration of ophthalmic products
- Do not use if unit dose vial or product packaging is damaged
- Do not use if solution changes colour
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Warnings - This product is preservative-free and should be used immediately after opening to avoid contamination, which could result in eye infections. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens.
You'll receive your order within 7 working days* , but we’ll do everything possible to make sure it’s quicker depending on the availability status of each item.
|Order Type||Expected Arrival|
|Contact Lenses||7 - 10 Days *|
* Subject to manufacturer availability
* Working days are Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 17:00