Do your eyes feel gritty or you have foreign body sensation? OPTIVE FUSION™ delivers instant relief and long lasting comfort, which means you may not need to use as many drops. Your eyes will thank you.
If your eyeballs feel like they're on fire, get ready to douse the flames with OPTIVE FUSION™. Its unique formulation is designed to moisturize and lubricate. So you'll soothe your eyes, relieving that burning sensation.
A painful stinging sensation in your eyeballs can be tamed with the help of OPTIVE FUSION™. Since OPTIVE FUSION™ does not usually cause blurring of vision, you have yet another reason to rejoice.
A combination formula for relief, comfort and protection from dry eye symptoms. Preservative-Free In OPTIVE FUSION™ UD, sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and sodium hyaluronate (HA) form a bridged matrix to synergistically relieve the symptoms of dry eye. HA is an effective ocular lubricant that helps support tear film stability. Dual Action Lubricating and Osmoprotective Comfort Solution O
PTIVE FUSION™ UD is appropriate for use post LASIK surgery for relief of dryness and discomfort following surgery. OPTIVE FUSION™ UD is compatible for use with all contact lenses.
Instructions for Use Place 1 or 2 drops in the eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not swallow solution
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch vial tip on any surface, and avoid direct contact with the eye
- Do not use after expiry date marked on the product
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Allow 5 minutes between the administrations of ophthalmic products
- Do not use if unit dose vial or product packaging is damaged
- Do not use if solution changes colour
- Keep away from sunlight
- Use vial once and discard
Warnings - Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens. This product is preservative-free and should be used immediately after opening to avoid contamination, which could result in eye infections.
You'll receive your order within 7 working days* , but we’ll do everything possible to make sure it’s quicker depending on the availability status of each item.
|Order Type||Expected Arrival|
|Contact Lenses||7 - 10 Days *|
* Subject to manufacturer availability
* Working days are Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 17:00